Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

Expression Dialogue

1.Dialogue Encouraging
Fradina: Hi, Adji. how are you?
Adji: Great. and you?
Fradina: Ahaha. It's a bit
ridiculous!
Adji: What's the matter, Fradina?
Fradina: The result of the short
story contest were announced this
morning. And I didn't win any
prizes because I forgot to send it
and I
just knew it this morning when I
found the envelope inside my
drawer.
Adji: That's too bad. But don't
worry about it. You'll win another
contest
and you will not forget next time.
Will you?
Fradina: Yes, that's for sure. But i
think i'll never win a writing
contest
because I think I wrote it badly.
Adji: Huuh, look at this short
story. It's written by Painem an
sixteen

years old. I think you can write
better. Would it be possible for
you to
send your short story to the
newspaper?
Fradina: OK. I'll consider that.
Anyway, i'm not sure the
newspaper will
publish my short story.
Adji: Come on. Don't give up.
Fradina: Well, I'll try. but if i fail,
I'll quit writing short stories. I
must admit I'm not a talented
writer.
Adji: Oh, no. I wouldn't do that if i
were you. I didn't think it is a
good
idea.
Fradina: Thanks for telling me.
Adji: Let’s just hope that someday
your short stories will be
published in
a newspaper or magazine.
2.Dialogue Criticizing
Kipli : Hi Jeng?
Ajeng: Hi Kipli.
Kipli: What are you doing?
Ajeng : I’m thinking.
Kipli : What are you thinking
about?
Ajeng : School Festival.
Kipli : Oh, what’s wrong?
Ajeng: Do you know the festival
should be held every two years.
Kipli: Yes, I know. Then ...?
Ajeng : The festival should have
been held last year. But, it wasn’t
held.
Kipli : Oh, Why do you think the
festival wasn’t held?
Ajeng : I don’t know. That’s why
I’m thinking.
Kipli : Why should we hold the
festival?
Ajeng : Because we have paid for
that.
Kipli : Oh, really?
Ajeng : Yes, It’s Rp 15.000 per
student.
Kipli : It’s only Rp 15.000. That’s
too little.
Ajeng : Do you know how many
students our school has every
year?
Kipli : Around 600 students
Ajeng : Now try to calculate. Rp
15.000 x 600. It’s around Rp
9.000.000. So
where is that money?
Kipli : Oh, I see. What should we
do?
Ajeng : I don’t know. Maybe we
should protest to our teacher.
Kipli : Yes, I absolutely agree with
you.
Ajeng : Let’s meet our friends and
discuss about this.
Kipli : Ok, let’s go.

2 komentar: